Conference & Event Booking
The following terms and conditions apply to booking the Mark Allen Group (MAG) conferences, exhibitions & events, which include any run by the following companies MA Music, Leisure & Travel Ltd (MAMLT), MA Business Ltd (MAB), Airport Publishing Network (APN), MA Healthcare Ltd (MAHC), George Warman Publications (GWP), MA Education Ltd (MAED) & Master Travel (MT) and is registered at St Jude’s Church, Dulwich Road, London, SE24 0PB. These Terms & Conditions may vary from time to time, so please check them regularly.
MAG (the "Company") accepts bookings under the following conditions:
• All correspondence will be sent to participants at the address specified on the booking form or over the telephone (this address will also appear on the official Participants list given out at the event).
• The completed booking form together with full payment must be sent to MAG. A confirmation of the booking will then be issued. Cheques should be made payable to the MAG company responsible for the conference or event (MA Music & Leisure Ltd, MA Business Ltd, Airport Publishing Network, MA Healthcare Ltd, George Warman Publications, MA Education Ltd or Master Travel. Returning the signed registration form or making a payment through the website constitutes a firm booking.
• Bookings may be made over the telephone but payment must be made in full by credit card.
• The Company reserves the right to cancel a booking if payment is not made 6 weeks prior to the conference/event taking place. Any outstanding payment becomes the responsibility of the signatory made on the reservation form.
• Payment for any booking made within 6 weeks of the conference/event will still be due to the Company irrespective of whether the delegate attends.
• Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate may be able to attend. This must be received in writing one week prior to the conference/event.
• The Company reserves the right to change the conference speakers/ performers in case of illness or other conditions beyond its control.
• The Company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to delegates own property and/or personal effects whilst at the conference/event. The Company does not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects caused by events beyond its control, including (but without limitation) fire, flood, strikes, civil disturbances or for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever.
• Written confirmation received 6 weeks prior to the conference/event will be accepted and a refund of 90% of the booking charge will be made. After this date, no refunds can be given. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
• If written cancellation is not received 6 weeks prior to the conference full payment will still be due irrespective of whether the delegate attends the conference.